Color Business Multifunction Devices
- imageRUNNER ADVANCE C5560i III/C5550i III/C5540i III/C5535i III
- imageRUNNER ADVANCE C3500i III Series Brochure
- imageRUNNER ADVANCE C356iF III/C256iF III Brochure
- imageRUNNER ADVANCE C7500 II Brochure
- imageRUNNER ADVANCE C5500 II Series Brochure
- imageRUNNER ADVANCE C3500 II Series Brochure
- imageRUNNER ADVANCE Overview Brochure
- imageRUNNER ADVANCE C7500 Series Brochure
- imageRUNNER ADVANCE C7500 Series Specification Sheet
- imageRUNNER ADVANCE C5500 Series Brochure
- imageRUNNER ADVANCE C5500 Series Specification Sheet
- imageRUNNER ADVANCE Security Profile Sheet
- imageRUNNER ADVANCE C5255/C5250/C5240A/C5235A Brochure
- imageRUNNER ADVANCE C3330i/C3325i Brochure
- imageRUNNER ADVANCE C350iF/C250iF/C350P Brochure
- imageRUNNER ADVANCE C3500 Series Brochure
- imageRUNNER ADVANCE C3500 Series Specification Sheet
- imageRUNNER ADVANCE C355iF/C255iF Brochure
- imageRUNNER ADVANCE C355iF/C255iF Specification Sheet
- imageRUNNER ADVANCE Generic Cassette Lock Brochure
- imageRUNNER ADVANCE C475iF III Series Brochure
- imageCLASS MF746Cdw Brochure
Black and White Business Multifunction Devices
- imageRUNNER ADVANCE 8500 II Series Brochure
- imageRUNNER ADVANCE 6500 II Series Brochure
- imageRUNNER ADVANCE 4500 II Series Brochure
- imageRUNNER ADVANCE Overview Brochure
- imageRUNNER ADVANCE 8500 Series Brochure
- imageRUNNER ADVANCE 4500 Series Brochure
- imageRUNNER ADVANCE 6500 Series Brochure
- imageRUNNER ADVANCE 4251/4245/4235/4225 Brochure
- imageRUNNER ADVANCE C5500 II Series Brochure
- imageRUNNER ADVANCE 500iF/400iF Brochure
- imageRUNNER 1400 Series Brochure
- imageRUNNER 1435+ Series Brochure
- imageRUNNER ADVANCE 8500i III Series Brochure
- imageRUNNER ADVANCE 715iF III Series Brochure
- imageRUNNER 1643 Series Brochure
Color Desktop Printers
Black and White Desktop Printers
- imageFORMULA DR-G2140 Brochure
- imageFORMULA DR-G2110 Brochure
- imageFORMULA CR-L1 Brochure
- imageFORMULA DR-G 2140 USB Production Scanner
- imageFORMULA P-208II Brochure
- imageFORMULA DR-X10C II Brochure
- imageFORMULA DR-G 2110 USB Brochure
- imageFORMULA DR-M260 Brochure
- imageFORMULA P-215II Brochure
- imageFORMULA DR-G 2090 USB Brochure
- imageFORMULA DR-6010C Brochure
- imageFORMULA DR-6030C Brochure
- imageFORMULA DR-M160II Brochure
- imageFORMULA DR-M1060 Brochure
- imageFORMULA DR-M140 Brochure
- imageFORMULA DR-C240 Brochure
- imageFORMULA DR-C225 Brochure
- imageFORMULA DR-F120 Brochure
- imageFORMULA ScanFront 300e-300eP Brochure
- imageFORMULA DR-X10C Brochure
- imageFORMULA CR-190i II Brochure
Graphic Arts Large Format Printers
Production Graphics and Signage Series
Infographics and Poster Series
Technical Documents and General Use Large Format Printers
MFP Imaging Systems
Color Digital Presses
Black and White Digital Presses
- ADVANCED SOLUTIONS for Education
- ADVANCED SOLUTIONS for Education K-12 - uniFLOW
- ADVANCED SOLUTIONS for Higher Education - uniFLOW
- National IPA Brochure
- imageRUNNER K-12 Education Security Cassette Lock Brochure
- imageRUNNER Higher Education Security Cassette Lock Brochure
- uniFLOW for Education Brochure
- uniFLOW with imageWARE Secure Audit Manager Express for Education Brochure
- ADVANCED SOLUTIONS for Healthcare - uniFLOW
- ADVANCED SOLUTIONS for Healthcare Brochure
- Simplify and Expedite Paper-to-EHR Workflows
- Healthcare HIPAA Compliance Solution Sheet
- One-Touch Workflows for Healthcare
- imageRUNNER Healthcare Security Cassette Lock Brochure
- Output Solutions for Healthcare
- imageCLASS Healthcare Flyer
Managed Print Services
- University of Alabama Print Shop Testimonial
- imagePRESS and imageRUNNER ADVANCE Testimonial - New Vision Baptist Church
- imagePRESS C10000VP Testimonial - Advanced Direct Marketing Inc. (ADMI)
- imagePRESS C10000VP Testimonial - Allied Printing Services
- imagePRESS C10000VP Testimonial - Banksville Express Printing
- imagePRESS C10000VP Testimonial - BRD Printing
- imagePRESS C10000VP Testimonial - Ron's Printing Center
- imagePRESS C10000VP Testimonial - The Fenway Group
- Aleyant Pressero Testimonial - The Fenway Group
- Book Publishing with PRISMA Software - Canon Press Customer Testimonial
- imagePRESS C800/C700 Testimonial - First Step Printing
- uniFLOW Testimonial - Girl Scouts of Eastern Pennsylvania
- imagePRESS C800 Testimonial - FlashPrint
- Curry Printing Video Testimonial
- PRISMA Testimonial - Schweitzer Engineering Laboratories
- imagePRESS C800 Testimonial - Concorde Printing
- imagePRESS C800 Testimonial - Wally's Printing
- COLORlynx and PRISMAsync - Perfect for a Commercial Print Environment
- VarioPrint i300 Testimonial - pii
- Reprographic Technologies Video Testimonial
- VarioPrint i300 Testimonial - Copy General
- VarioPrint i300 Testimonial - L&D Mail Masters
- imagePRESS C750 Testimonial - Connecticut Color Holdings / PDQ
- Therefore™ - Streamline Your Business Processes
- Therefore™ Overview
- Therefore™ Introduction
- Therefore™ Business Analytics
- Therefore™ Mobile App
- Therefore™ Portal - Securely Access Documents
- Therefore™ Legal
- Therefore™ Banking
- Therefore™ Insurance
- Therefore™ Form Technology Feature
- Therefore™ Electronic Signature
- Therefore™ Offers PDF/A-3 Technology
- Therefore™ Makes Your Data Come Alive with Power Bi Technology
- RightFax Corporate Environment Video
- Security - A Day in the Life
- EventSentry Introduction
- mxHero Mail2Cloud Overview
- Vera Data Security - Meet Vera
- uniFLOW, an award winning single platform print management solution
- uniFLOW - What is uniFLOW?
- See how imageWARE Secure Audit Manager Express can help stop employees from leaking sensitive and proprietary information
- Learn how imageWARE Secure Audit Manager Express helps keep your documents and data safe from internal threats
- LRS Healthcare Solutions Video
Tracking and Auditing
Office Technology and Services
Production Printing and Media
Terms And Conditions Of Use
This website, including any subsite accessible through the homepage, (collectively, the "Site") is published and maintained by Canon Solutions America, Inc. ("Canon Solutions America"), a subsidiary of Canon U.S.A., Inc. ("Canon USA"). Please note that when you enter any subsite accessible through the homepage, such subsite may have its own terms and conditions of use that are specific to such subsite. When you access, browse or use this Site you accept, without limitation or qualification, the terms and conditions ("Terms and Conditions") set forth below and any additional terms and conditions set forth in any subsite. Canon Solutions America reserves the right to modify, change, alter or otherwise edit these Terms and Conditions at any time by updating this posting and such changes will become immediately effective upon such posting. Your continued use of the Site will bind you to such revisions and you should therefore periodically visit this page to review the current Terms and Conditions. If you do not agree to these Terms and Conditions, please do not use the Site. For your information, this page was last updated on May 22, 2014.
USE OF THE SITE:
This Site is only for your personal use. You may not distribute, exchange, modify, sell, or transmit anything you copy from this Site, including but not limited to any text, images, audio or video, for any business, commercial or public purpose. As long as you comply with these Terms and Conditions, Canon Solutions America grants you a non-exclusive, non-transferable, limited right to enter, display and use the Site. You agree not to interrupt or attempt to interrupt the operation of this Site in any manner whatsoever.
All materials on the Site, including but not limited to images, software, audio, text and video clips (the "Content"), are protected by copyright under U.S. copyright law, international conventions and other copyright laws. All Content is owned or licensed by Canon Solutions America or its parent company, Canon USA. You cannot use the Content, except as specified herein. Any unauthorized use of the Content may violate, without limitation, copyright laws, trademark laws, the laws of privacy and publicity, and communications regulations and statutes. You may view and download the Content for your own personal, non-commercial use, provided that you retain all copyright and other proprietary notices contained in the Content or on any copies of the Content. You may not change the Content in any way or reproduce, publicly display, distribute or otherwise use the Content for any public or commercial purpose. Any use of the Content on any other web site or networked computer environment for any purpose is prohibited.
Canon Solutions America or Canon USA trademarks, logos, and service marks and those trademarks, logos, and service marks licensed to Canon USA by Canon Inc. (collectively, the "Trademarks") displayed on the Site, including but not limited to the Canon logo, are registered and unregistered marks of Canon USA and Canon Inc., as the case may be. All other trademarks, trade names, product names, service marks and all other non-Canon USA marks are the property of their respective owners. Nothing contained on this Site should be construed as granting, by implication, estoppel, or otherwise, any license or right to use any Trademark displayed on the Site without the written permission of Canon USA or such third party that may own other trademarks displayed on the Site.
NOTICE OF COPYRIGHT INFRINGEMENT
If you believe in good faith that your copyrighted work has been reproduced on or linked from the Site without authorization in a way that constitutes copyright infringement, please provide Canon Solutions America, Inc.'s designated copyright agent with the following information:
- Identification of the copyrighted work claimed to have been infringed;
- Identification of the allegedly infringing material on the Site that is requested to be removed;
- Your name, address and daytime telephone number, and an e-mail address if available, so that Canon Solutions America may contact you if necessary;
- A statement that you have a good-faith belief that the use of the copyrighted work is not authorized by the copyright owner, its agent, or the law;
- A statement that the information in the notification is accurate, and under penalty of perjury, that the signatory is authorized to act on behalf of the owner of an exclusive copyright right that is allegedly infringed;
- and An electronic or physical signature of the copyright owner or someone authorized on the owner's behalf to assert infringement of copyright and to submi the statement.
Canon Solutions America's copyright agent for notice of claims of infringement on the Site is:
By U.S. Mail:
Legal Division - Copyright Agent
Canon Solutions America, Inc.
One Canon Park
Melville, New York 11747
This contact information is only for suspected copyright infringement. Contact information for other matters is provided elsewhere on the Site. Upon receipt of such a notice of claimed infringement (or any statement in conformance with 17 U.S.C. § 512(c)(3)), Canon Solutions America will act expeditiously to remove or disable access to any content that is claimed to be infringing upon the copyright of any person under the laws of the United States, and will terminate the Site privileges of those who repeatedly infringe on the copyright of others. United States law imposes substantial penalties for falsely submitting a notice of copyright infringement.
USE OF SOFTWARE:
Any software that is available on this Site ("Software") is the copyrighted work of Canon USA and/or its licensors. Copying or reproducing the Software to any other server or location for further reproduction or redistribution is strictly prohibited, unless such reproduction or redistribution is permitted by a license agreement accompanying such Software. You may not create derivative works of the Software, or attempt to decompile or reverse-engineer the Software unless otherwise permitted by law. Use of the Software is subject to the license terms of any license agreement that may accompany or is provided with the Software. You may not download any Software until you have read and accepted the terms of the accompanying software license.
WITHOUT LIMITING THE FOREGOING, THE SOFTWARE IS WARRANTED, IF AT ALL, ONLY ACCORDING TO THE TERMS OF SEPARATE LICENSE AGREEMENT ACCOMPANYING THE SOFTWARE. EXCEPT AS WARRANTED IN SUCH LICENSE AGREEMENT, CANON USA, ITS PARENT, SUBSIDIARY, AND AFFILIATE COMPANIES, AND ITS LICENSORS DISCLAIM ALL WARRANTIES AND CONDITIONS WITH REGARD TO THE SOFTWARE, INCLUDING ALL IMPLIED WARRANTIES AND CONDITIONS OF MERCHANTABILITY, FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE, TITLE AND NON-INFRINGEMENT, TO THE MAXIMUM EXTENT PERMITTED BY LAW.
U.S. Government Restricted Rights: The Software available on the Site and accompanying documentation that is downloaded from this Server for or on behalf of the United States of America, its agencies and/or instrumentalities are provided with Restricted Rights. You agree to meet all requirements necessary to ensure that the Federal Government will honor such rights. Disclosure, use or reproduction of the Software and accompanying documentation are subject to restrictions set forth at [Federal Acquisition Regulation 52.227-14, when applicable, or in the Department if Defense Federal Acquisitions Regulations Supplement 252.227-7013.]
Software from this Site is further subject to United States Export Controls. No software from this Site may be downloaded or exported (i) into (or to a national or resident of) Cuba, Iraq, Libya, North Korea, Iran, Syria, or any other country to which the United States has embargoed goods; or (ii) to anyone on the United States Treasury Department's list of Specially Designated Nationals or using the Commerce Department's Table of Deny Orders. By downloading any Software, you represent and warrant that you are not located in, or under the control of, or a national or resident of any such country or on any such list.
Communications and Submissions:
Other than Personally Identifiable Information, which is defined and covered in the Canon Solutions America Online Privacy Statement, any material, information or other communication you send or post to this Site will be considered non-confidential and non-proprietary ("Communication"). Canon Solutions America will have no obligations with respect to the Communications. Canon Solutions America and its designees have the right to edit, alter, broadcast, post, publish, copy, disclose, distribute, incorporate and otherwise use the Communication and images, sounds, text, and other things embodied therein for any and all commercial purposes throughout the world in any medium. Furthermore, Canon Solutions America is free to use, without any compensation to you whatsoever, any concepts, ideas, know-how or techniques contained in any Communication for any purpose whatsoever, including but not limited to developing, manufacturing, and marketing products using such information. However, you agree that Canon Solutions America has no obligation to use any idea or material contained in a Communication and you have no right to compel such use. You are prohibited from posting or otherwise transmitting to or from this Site unlawful, threatening, libelous, defamatory, obscene, pornographic, or other material that may violate any law.
Internet transmissions are never completely private or secure. You understand that any Communication that you send to this Site may be read or intercepted by others unless there is a special notice that a particular message (for example, credit card information) is encrypted. Sending a Communication to Canon Solutions America does not cause Canon Solutions America to have any special responsibility to you.
Canon Solutions America maintains a strict policy of not accepting or considering any creative ideas, suggestions or materials from the public ("Submissions") and therefore you should not make any Submissions to Canon Solutions America in any Communications through this Site or otherwise. Canon USA and its parent company, subsidiaries and affiliates have been actively engaged in research and development in diversified scientific and business areas for many years. In order to protect Canon USA's, its parent company, affiliates' and subsidiaries' interests in the ideas and information which have been conceived or developed internally, and to avoid possible future misunderstandings with you or others, Canon Solutions America does not solicit Submissions or agree to receive any confidential information from persons or entities outside the Canon group of companies. We can only accept ideas from the public if the proposed idea is already covered by a United States patent, or if not issued as a United States patent, is public information. Nonetheless, if you do send Canon Solutions America a Submission that has not been patented or is not public information, it immediately becomes the property of Canon Solutions America, and Canon Solutions America shall exclusively now and hereafter own all rights, title and interest therein. Furthermore, Canon Solutions America or its parent company is free to use, without any compensation to you whatsoever, any concepts, ideas, know-how or techniques contained in any such Submission for any purpose whatsoever, including but not limited to developing, manufacturing, and marketing products using such information. Canon Solutions America shall not be liable for such use or disclosure of such Submission or for any similarities in the Submission and any future uses or activities by Canon Solutions America or its parent company. If you are uncertain as to the meaning or implication of the terms and conditions concerning Submissions, consult your attorney.
This Site may contain links to other Internet sites on the World Wide Web. Canon Solutions America provides such links for your convenience only, and is not responsible for the content of any site linked to or from this Site. Links from this Site to any other site do not mean that Canon Solutions America approves, or endorses or recommends that site. Canon Solutions America disclaims all warranties, express or implied, as to the accuracy, legality, reliability or validity of any content on any other site. Viewing of all other sites is at your own risk.
CONTESTS AND OTHER PROMOTIONS:
This Site may contain contests or other promotions ("Promotions") that offer prizes or require you to send in material or information about yourself. Each Promotion has its own rules, which you must read and agree to before you may enter. Please also see the Online Privacy Statement for further information concerning contests administered by Canon USA, its parent, subsidiaries or affiliates.
RULES FOR KIDS (UNDER THE AGE OF 16)
If you are under 16, you must ask your parents or guardian before you:
- E-mail the Site, or ask us to e-mail anything to you
- Send in any information
- Enter any contest, sweepstakes or game that requires information about you or offers a prize
- Buy anything online.
AVAILABILITY OF PRODUCTS AND SERVICES:
The products and services displayed on this Site are intended for sale in the United States only may not be available for purchase in your particular country or locality. The reference to such products and services in the Site does not imply or warrant that these products or services will be available at any time in your particular location.
SITE INFORMATION REGARDING CANON SOLUTIONS AMERICA PRODUCTS AND SERVICES, INCLUDING THEIR AVAILABILITY, APPEARANCE, AND SPECIFICATIONS ARE SUBJECT TO CHANGE WITHOUT NOTICE. SUCH INFORMATION WILL NOT CONSTITUTE A REPRESENTATION, WARRANTY OR OTHER COMMITMENT BY CANON SOLUTIONS AMERICA WITH RESPECT TO ANY PRODUCT OR SERVICE, AND CANON SOLUTIONS AMERICA HEREBY DISCLAIMS ALL WARRANTIES, EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, AS TO THE ACCURACY SUITABILITY FOR ANY PURPOSE OR COMPLETENESS THEREOF.
YOUR USE AND BROWSING OF THE SITE IS AT YOUR RISK. THIS SITE (INCLUDING ALL CONTENT AND FUCTIONS MADE AVAILABLE ON OR ACCESSED THROUGH THIS SITE) IS PROVIDED "AS IS." TO THE FULLEST EXTENT PERMISSIBLE BY LAW, WITH REGARD TO THE CONTENT ON THIS SITE, CANON SOLUTIONS AMERICA MAKES NO REPRESENTATIONS OR WARRANTIES OF ANY KIND WHATSOEVER (1) FOR THE ACCURACY, MERCHANTABILITY, FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE OR NON-INFRINGEMENT OF ANY CONTENT PUBLISHED ON OR AVAILABLE THROUGH THE SITE, (2) THAT THE SERVER THAT MAKES THIS SITE AVAILABLE IS FREE OF VIRUSES OR OTHER COMPONENTS THAT MAY INFECT, HARM OR CAUSE DAMAGE TO YOUR COMPUTER EQUIPMENT OR ANY OTHER PROPERTY WHEN YOU ACCESS, BROWSE, DOWNLOAD FROM OR OTHERWISE USE THE SITE.
UNDER NO CIRCUMSTANCES, INCLUDING BUT NOT LIMITED TO CANON SOLUTIONS AMERICA'S NEGLIGENCE, WILL CANON SOLUTIONS AMERICA, CANON USA, OR ANY OTHER PARTY INVOLVED IN CREATING, HOSTING OR DELIVERING THE SITE, BE LIABLE FOR ANY DIRECT, INDIRECT, INCIDENTAL, CONSEQUENTIAL, SPECIAL, PUNITIVE OR OTHER DAMAGES WHATSOEVER ARISING OUT OF YOUR ACCESS TO, OR USE OF, THE SITE, EVEN IF CANON SOLUTIONS AMERICA HAS BEEN ADVISED OF THE POSSIBILITY OF SUCH DAMAGES. PLEASE NOTE THAT SOME JURISDICTIONS MAY NOT ALLOW THE EXCLUSION OF IMPLIED WARRANTIES OR CONDITIONS, SO SOME OF THE ABOVE EXCLUSIONS MAY NOT APPLY TO YOU. CHECK YOUR LOCAL LAWS FOR ANY RESTRICTIONS OR LIMITATIONS REGARDING THE EXCLUSION OF IMPLIED WARRANTIES. CANON SOLUTIONS AMERICA ALSO ASSUMES NO RESPONSIBILITY, AND WILL NOT BE LIABLE FOR ANY DAMAGE TO OR VIRUSES THAT MAY INFECT YOUR COMPUTER EQUIPMENT OR OTHER PROPERTY, OR FOR ANY LOSS OR CORRUPTION OF DATA ON ACCOUNT OF YOUR ACCESS TO, USE OF, OR BROWSING IN THE SITE, OR YOUR DOWNLOADING OF ANY MATERIALS, DATA, TEXT, IMAGES, VIDEO, OR AUDIO FROM THE SITE. IN NO EVENT SHALL CANON SOLUTIONS AMERICA'S TOTAL LIABILITY TO YOU FOR ALL DAMAGES, LOSSES AND CAUSES OF ACTION (WHETHER IN CONTRACT, TORT OR OTHERWISE) EXCEED THE AMOUNT PAID BY YOU, IF ANY, FOR ACCESSING THE SITE.
You agree to indemnify, defend and hold Canon Solutions America and all of its agents, directors, employees, information providers, licensors and licensees, officers and parent, (collectively "Indemnified Parties") harmless from and against any and all liability and costs (including, without limitation attorneys' fees and costs), incurred by the Indemnified Parties in connection with any claim arising out of any breach by you of these Terms and Conditions of the foregoing representations, warranties and covenants. You will cooperate as fully as reasonably required on Canon Solutions America's defense of any such claim. Canon Solutions America reserves the right, at its own expense, to assume the exclusive defense and control of any matter otherwise subject to indemnification by you and you will not in any event settle any matter without the written consent of Canon Solutions America.
This Site is administered by Canon Solutions America, Inc. from its parent company office in Lake Success, New York, United States of America and is intended for use by residents of the United States of America only. These Terms and Conditions are governed and interpreted under the laws of the State of New York, United States of America, without giving any effect to principles of conflicts of law.
These Terms and Conditions and those found in the Online Privacy Statement set forth the entire understanding and agreement between you and Canon Solutions America with respect to the Site. You acknowledge that any other agreements between you and Canon Solutions America with respect to the Site are superseded and of no force or effect. If any provision of these Terms and Conditions shall be unlawful, void or for any reason unenforceable, then that provision will be deemed severable from these Terms and Conditions and shall not affect the validity and enforceability of any remaining provisions.
Security of Personally Identifiable Information
Canon Solutions America, Inc. ("Canon Solutions America") maintains strict access control over personally identifiable information.
Only authorized Canon Solutions America personnel, agents, and partners are allowed to handle information submitted to us online.
Canon Solutions America stores personally identifiable information in password-protected environments on servers that are located in the United States. These servers are subject to Canon's information security policies, standards and procedures.
Canon Solutions America provides industry leading enterprise, production, and large format printing solutions, supported by exceptional professional service offerings. With the technology offerings of the Canon and Océ brands, Canon Solutions America helps companies of all sizes improve sustainability, increase efficiency, and control costs through high volume, continuous feed, digital and traditional printing, and document management solutions. A wholly owned subsidiary of Canon U.S.A., Inc., Canon Solutions America is headquartered in Melville, N.Y. and has sales and service locations across the U.S. For more information on Canon Solutions America, please visit csa.canon.com.